Sunday, January 25, 2009

ESNA`s Valencian Correspondent

Recently I agreed to join ESNA, Europe's First News Agency for Higher Education

 www.esna.tv

So, during next three months, I should become a top-class expert on the Spanish educational system. From the recent manifestations against Bologna to the local youth associations, all the information that I gather and the articles that I write will be found on the following website; 
www.esna.tv 

Whilst the page is being prepared for the public, I will start publishing here on my blog. If you happen to be a student, a member of a youth organization or even a resident of a university campus residence in Spain, get it touch and let me know what's going on in your neck of the woods. And in time ESNA will then publish a weekly newsletter updating you on campus activities all over Europe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment