Monday, October 12, 2009

Adios Valencia, Bonjour Brussels

More experienced and a little bit wiser, I have just said Adios to Valencia and have relocated to Brussels. After over three years of becoming almost a Spaniard, I've been lured to the European capital for professionals motives. New life plan is to get involved in tonnes of new projects and get going as a freelance journalist. Thankfully, I have some nixers up my sleeve and will doing various things from producing a professional blog about health for young people in Europe, web reporting for a famous American web tv and hosting media production workshops for young people. Although I don't even have a flat yet in Brussels, I have my mini DV and my laptop and am ready and available for lots of challenges. Bring it on...............



.

No comments:

Post a Comment